Solid G3 production orchard
An excellent example of a good producing G3 orchard, comprising 6.13can/ha of the well managed canopy on proven structures. The land is mainly flat with some undulation and has been sheltered into two high producing blocks. 18,000 trays/ha is achievable as is early start if the desired husbandry is applied. Water pumped from Pokopoko Stream has a good water resource consent for irrigation and frost protection. With easement to pump and pump house. The property is located approximately 20 kilometres from the Te Puke CBD and 10 kilometres from Paengaroa. A well recognised kiwifruit producing location.
* The production highs of close to 18,000 trays/hectare demonstrate the orchards integrity.
* Current management happy to stay on.
* Elevated plateau dropping away on all sides
* Free draining volcanic soil
* Flat or undulating towards the north
* Sunny warm microclimate due to its position inside the Pokopoko Stream Valley
* The orchard is naturally sheltered from the wind by the valley's topography
* Reached full production 2020 with 18,194 trays per ha.
* 2021/2022 crop proceeds are not included in this sale.
* To be sold plus GST (if any)